We pride ourselves in patient satisfaction and overall improvement. Our staff is bilingual in English, Spanish and Chinese.
- Electrical Stimulation, Laser/Light therapy, Phonophoresis, and Ultrasound
- Mechanical Traction, and Neuromuscular Reeducation
- Therapeutic Exercise for Flexibility and Strength
- Chiropractic care is used most often to treat neuromusculoskeletal complaints, including but not limited to back pain, neck pain, pain in the joints of the arms or legs, and headaches.
- Treatment of neck and back pain with the use of manipulation and/or soft tissue techniques.
- DTS Spinal Decompression Therapy is a leading non-surgical alternative for disc related syndromes of the lumbar and cervical spine.
- This gentle, non-surgical therapy can provide lower back pain relief, sciatica pain relief, and is a state-of-the-art therapy for neck pain relief, bulging or degenerative disc disease, and lumbar pain.Comfortable, and Safe for Post Surgery Patients
- Work-Conditioning Program
- Work-Hardening Program
- Behavioral Chronic Pain Program
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Control Pain
- Reduce Swelling
- Reduce medication dependency
- Pain Specialist: Epidural Injections, Facet joint injection, Trigger point injections, etc.
- Advanced foot and ankle surgical treatments
- Board Certified by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery and is an active member of the American Podiatric Medical Association
- On-site Minor Bone Surgery, Treatment of Wounds, Tissue Repair from Trauma for foot and ankle
- Licensed Acupuncturist with a Diplomate in Oriental Medicine
- Safe and natural alternative medicine to treat for musculoskeletal pain, neurological pain and chronic pain
- Safe and effective way to relax tight muscles, release muscle spasms, relieve pain and restore normal range of movement of the musculature and joints
- Orthopedic Surgeon: spinal, foot and ankle, shoulder, knee, and hand surgery
- Neurosurgeon: laminectomy
- Neurologist: EMG / NCV Studies